1. This one is a no brainer, but their urban and edgy style is my favorite! I love finding unique pieces that you don't typically see on children.
2. The materials Joah Love uses, from their super-soft and sheer distressed tees to their light-weight harem pants, all feel so great on my little guys' skin. Great material makes for comfortable kiddos.
3. I love little boys in non-conventional colors, and Joah Love's collections offer just that! Each season they introduce new and unique colors that really stand-out in a crowd!
4. Fit is important to me when dressing my boys. I am always looking for brands that fit my kids well. More fitted and tailored-looking items look more polished. Clothes that fit baggy and boxy tend to look a little more sloppy. Joah Love has mastered a great fit for little boys. Some of their items run big - so I will size down from time to time on some of their tees, but overall, they are a longer and more slim fit, which I LOVE!
5. And last but not lease...all Joah Love items - all of them - are made in the beautiful USA.
Enough said. :)