Roman & Leo is a modern and unique collection of little boys’ apparel and accessories, focusing on unique styles you can’t find anywhere else, quality fabrics, comfortable fits, and everyday apparel.
Roman & Leo is located at 8800 North Street, #115 in Fishers on the ground floor of the Spark building. We are seeking to add an outgoing and energetic individual to join our in-store team. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a growing local business focused on offering unique, high-quality children’s clothing – that can’t be found anywhere else locally. We are a customer-focused business, and our main priority is connecting with our shoppers.
- Greet and assist shoppers with their needs while recommending appropriate products.
- Learn brand awareness about all products, as our shoppers look to our team for guidance with sizing/fit, along with outfit ideas, gift ideas, and recommendations.
- Assist in maintaining the backroom, restocking, and setting up merchandise displays on the sales floor.
- Utilize our point of sale system to checkout customers with their purchases.
- Collaborate with other team members to keep the sales floor area clean and organized.
- Help with fulfillment/shipping online orders.
- Communicate with team and owner regarding status of products/supplies.
- Prepare product for online and storefront by inspecting, tagging, folding, hanging, steaming product.
- Showcase storefront and outfit inspiration through photos for social media.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Customer focused with an engaging and outgoing personality
- Team player with willingness to wear multiple hats
- Must be interested in (or familiar with) the retail industry
- Comfortable with an ever-changing small business and fearless about adapting to new tools, applications, and procedures
- Independent and driven to take on initiatives, in order to complete tasks and solve problems
- Ability to complete tasks with speed and accuracy while meeting deadlines
- Willing to be flexible during changing priorities
- Comfortable with completing tedious tasks like steaming, sizing, tagging and folding.
Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma (college degree preferred, but not mandatory)
- Knowledge in children’s clothing/sizing is a plus
- Experience in Retail
Please email your interest and availability to [email protected].