Ready to celebrate Spooky Season all month long?
Join us for 31 Days of Halloween, by following along our list below, and having fun with your little ones all October long!
Here are some ideas on ways to spend the month of October!
2. Decorate inside your house with pumpkins and Halloween decor.🎃
3. Bake a fall treat - like pumpkin muffins, cookies, or cupcakes.🧁
4. Go to a local coffee shop and get a fall drink!☕️
5. Go on a spooky scavenger hunt in your neighborhood while on a walk.🕸️
7. Breakout those Halloween pjs!
8. Go to your local pumpkin patch.🎃
10. Watch a spooky movie - The Haunted Mansion is on Disney+!👻
13. Put together a boo basket for your little one!👻
14. Host a Halloween-themed party.🎉
15. Make/design/choose a Halloween costume. We try to wait until mid-month to do this, because little one's minds change so much!
17. Find local Trunk-or-Treats for a fun and safe evening.
18. Purchase Halloween themed cups to drink out of all month long. We have glass skull jars that I love! 💀
20. Make Halloween-themed ice cream sundae's with carmel and fun sprinkles.🍨
21. Carve pumpkins - but wait until no more than 10 days before Halloween, or your pumpkins will rot before Halloween!🎃
22. Roast pumpkin seeds after carving pumpkins - these make a yummy and protein-rich treat!
23. BOO! a neighbor or buddy (secretly leave them a Halloween basket!).👻
24. Have your little ones write a scary story, or help them tell a scary story!
25. Print Halloween coloring pages to color.🖍️
26. Decorate the outside of your house! So fun for your kids to get into the spooky spirit!👻
27. Watch the iconic - It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown on Apple TV+.🎃
28. Take your kids to the grocery store to choose your Halloween candy! Are you team sugary/fruity candy, all chocolate, or a little mix of both?🍭🍫
29. Have fun making toiletpaper mummies. This is an easy and fun activity for little ones!🧻
31. Go trick-or-treating, or let your little ones help pass out Halloween candy!
Have a fun Spooky Season!!