We are so very stoked that Of One Sea's swim products are making a small dent on the ocean plastic pandemic that’s affecting the world today. They take existing plastic rubbish, largely from discarded plastic water bottles, and break them down to create fine thread fibers that are then blended with our 4-way stretch swim fabric. This fabric is still flexible, durable, doesn’t take on a ton of water, dries quickly and is still comfortable to the touch.
These eco-recycled 4-way stretch technology board shorts have a blend of 25% cotton giving them a slightly sturdier feel than Of One Sea's OG 4-way stretch fabric. Still comfy and stretchy to let your little man run and play in or out of the water.
- An inner belt that expands/contracts to help accommodate growing little bodies.
- Stretch-flap fly to make it easy to get on and off with a small patch of Velcro to keep in place.
- Back pocket with eyehole for an easy flow of water.
- Recycled blend 4-way stretch fabric.
- Board shorts run long and slim
92% Polyester / 8% Spandex
See all Of One Sea items.