The Easter Egg Hunt in Indiana by Laura Baker - Hardcover Book
- Free shipping with $100 purchase.
- Same-Day shipping on all orders placed by 4:30pm EST Mon-Fri, and by 2pm EST on Saturdays.
Search for Easter eggs with Little Bunny and hippity-hop around the Hoosier State with this springtime read-aloud children's hardcover picture book!
It's Easter, which means Little Bunny is searching for eggs! Eggs are hidden all around Bloomington, Greencastle, Carmel, and more―can you help Little Bunny find them? Follow along on a tour of local landmarks such as Children's Museum of Indianapolis and Evansville Greyhound Station. Join in as Little Bunny makes sweet memories with adorable animal friends along the way. This Easter basket stuffer is the best way to celebrate the holiday in Indiana, full of sweet illustrations and rhyming text ideal for parents and kids to read-aloud.
- An engaging story for boys and girls ages 3-7 that combines local Indiana sites with a celebration of family and Easter blessings
- Includes hidden eggs on every page so toddlers and kids can join in on Little Bunny's egg hunt
- A perfect Easter gift to celebrate the holiday and start a fun new tradition!
- Enjoy landmarks such as Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, University of Notre Dame, and more
- Perfect for kids who live in or have relatives in Indiana or visit the Midwest
With one egg in the basket,
the bunnies stop beside a brook.
Bloomington, Greencastle, or Carmel?
Oh, which way should they look?
See all BOOKS